LaurieKnits

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

More Treats!

Was ever a girl more spoiled!?

Pierre and I delayed our departure for a day and lucky me, this let me get a birthday suprise from my dearest, oldest friend Lynda in the mail! Included was news and a letter updating us on her family - I can't believe how fast her little girl Kiera is growing and how SMART she is! She can say the whole alphabet and count to 11! There are days that I can't do that, and I have about 29 years on her!

Lynda sent me the coolest thing - a Knitter's Amulet!
This lets you insert the fluff of your choice into the pewter celtic style ball, so it would match any sweater or knitted item, potentially - though what is in it right now is so pretty it might stay for a while!

Also some lovely yarn from Lismore farms, - this is a local sheep farm that makes wool to sell, and they have a yearly "open farm" weekend that I must go to this year! This features sheep shearing and spinning demos, and I've wanted to see it since I heard of it. They even have Border collies to herd the sheep.

I can't believe how professional her packaging for the soaps looks! If she ever wants a career change she can quit the doctorin' and go into artisan quality soap! I will include pictures of the soap later, when I get a chance to set up the camera!

Finally I just wanted to share the fabulous cat picture that came on a christmas card we recieved - a kitty under the mistletoe!



Meowy

Christmas

Everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home