LaurieKnits

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Coronet - Finished Knitting For Me!


I finished Coronet, using the Naturally possum fur wool I got for Christmas. It was alot of fun, and quite simple, I'm even thinking of making another for a gift.

Here are some pictures.

The first, fuzzy one gives you a better idea of the true colour of the yarn, which is sort of in between the blurry and the clear photo colours, and the last ones show an actual non-blurry picture.


This is after I washed in with a bit of shampoo. The possum fur yarn fluffed up quite nicely!

I changed the pattern a tiny bit to widen the cable - I just addded one stitch to each element of the cable (edginng and braids) and I like the way it turned out.


1 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Blogger Rain said...

It looks great with the wider cable and I love the colour.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home