LaurieKnits

Monday, January 23, 2006

We Have A Winner!

Finally! My long running baby sweater contest comes to a close, as I recieved the news last night that my dear friend Lynda will be having another baby! This contest was started on my original blog, which was on modblog, but experienced too many technical difficulties. If you wish to find out more you can check it out here. But, in brief, this was the contest:
I will give this sweater to whoever presents me first with a baby that needs to be sweatered. I know, I know, its hard work, but chin up, and remember - in the end you will have a really nice sweater. and a baby. The sweater goes to the first couple to present me with a baby suitable for sweatering.... And Remember, I will accept entrants of other species.

And may I say about time folks. I was getting quite discouraged at my contestants lackluster response, but the Earle-Blackadar household has come through in the end!

Here is the prize....
If I get enough interest, the contest could easily be re-opened. Baby sweaters (or other gear) are great as they are fast and fun and cute. So, PROSPECTIVE CONTESTANTS... Leave a comment if you would still like to be considered "in" and I'll see what I can do about a new prize!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home