LaurieKnits

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Knitted Rat Snugglie Carrier



This is my quick first model for a rat carrier... which I have been discussing on the
Knittyboard.



The "sling" (a hat) was made from a thick double stranded worsted weight yarn in
stockinette stitch.











It was just liying around to give to someone one day.






So I gave it to the rats!




I wear it cross ways over my chest. I think he likes it!




I took a bathrobe tie and wove it in a running stitch around the edge of the brim










I wear it cross ways over my chest. I think he likes it!

2 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger thomasina said...

Oh, how cute! That is a really ingenious solution.

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Michele said...

At first I thought you were joking and had run out of yarn for a baby snuggler or something. I underestimated your ingenuity!

Cute rat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home